Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Contrary to Popular Belief, Easter Animals Do Not Crawl, Fly, or Hop


.... they skate.

Easter 2010: Waking up much too early filled with excitement. Put on my Easter Dress.... but Easter in London doesn't really feel like being warm enough, so grudgingly put on leggings, boots and a coat over my dress.

Church at All Souls which was great. Have I mentioned yet that I love that place?

Walked through Hyde Park to get to the Bunny Fun Skate. Even if it is cold, the trees are blooming beautifully!


It was funny to watch all of the roller bladers dressed in their Easter attire. Some costumes were cute, and some people had STEREO CARTS that they pushed in front of them and blared music down the street.

Some of them were really hardcore and were practicing skating through cones as fast as they could.

We then went off on a quest to find internet, and after an HOUR of searching, we finally stopped at an internet cafe and used public computers. So... obviously we did not get any of the homework done that we had planned.

Easter feast in Flat L: I brought the brownies and salad, Linda made mac n' cheese, Brooke mashed potatoes, Kathryn green bean casserole, and Kristin ham. Haha. Going back and re-reading that makes it look like their names are Brooke Mashed Potatoes, Kathryn Green Bean Casserole, and Kristin Ham. Those would be funny names, wouldn't they?

Yesterday we went to see "The Habit of Art" for theatre class. I am presenting on it next week, and so I was really crossing my fingers that it would be good. And, it was! There were parts that were slow, but it really speaks to artists AND Uncle Vernon and Madame Maxime from Harry Potter were in it. Uncle Vernon was an extraordinary actor, I loved watching him.

Tomorrow Linda, Kathryn, Brooke and I leave for Paris. J'adore Paris et je t'aime la cuisine! C'est Delicieux! (Remnants of my high school French... hope that I can use it! Haha.)

Until next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment